Saturday, November 28, 2009

are you stupid too?

i think i am stupid
the surrounding has structured me into someone so damn irritably stupid idiot!
(got grammar mistake or not? whatever, you know what i mean)

tell me that i'm not alone
tell me that you are stupid too

hahahah~!

i am very stressed
yes, stress level: MAX
no attention is needed
don't have to say anything
just read this and close your windows

hahahah~!

stupid!!
i never labeled myself "stupid" before leh! OMG!

hahahah~!

why do i keep laughing in my post while i have =( on my face?

give me an "S" for my HP806- Psychology Of Crisis STRESS Management.

STRESS?

yes, this module thought us how to handle stress and stuffs in a crisis or in our daily life. honestly, i like the lecture(r) haha! but well, i cannot apply the theory-theory sekalian here to aid myself ):

make me pass all my core modules with at least.. i mean.. AT LEAST a B??
and my jap? i did some mistakes. aiks! let me score let me score!!

namonamonamonamonamo

arghhh... i dare not dream further
the notes are killing
the tutorials and pass year questions are devils!!
i don't even understand the solution!!

stay positive, stay focus, ignore anything that can affect my mood!

omitabah~~~

yan
*i have to save me from myself*

3 comments:

  1. you'r not alone...
    definitely not!!
    im here 2 tell u im stupid 2!!!

    my exams r coming soon 2 n im damned worried.....
    may God bless us to let us perform our best n score well..
    ~amitabha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ying fu ji zhi, ji she sheng zhi ming AMEN!
    Na mO amiTabah
    err...wat else..
    Pray for u de..shud b no prob!!!
    Don worry!!!

    Everytm u feel stresss
    Look at the mirror, u ll do well..=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @syenyee: ya im very proud to know u. remember i always congratulate u for being my most stupid friend in the world? HAHAHAH~! ok. everyone knows you are not. ganbatte! i really need luck and i want a good night sleep after exams!! 4 days 4 days only!!

    @stephine a.k.a shwu fei: thank you thank you!! you are always so supportive. i HEART you!! i hope to see u soon in penang okay? got to catch up with each other (: and btw, i cannot look into the mirror, i will scare myself. my face very pale and chann :S

    ReplyDelete