Wednesday, January 20, 2010

he called.
when i was half awaken for my cure-my-minor-flu-quick-please-nap.

what a familiar voice.

with an unknown number.

we talked.
in a formal way.
and he said
"are you still available for the job?"
"YES! YES!"
jumped into highness
.

hahaha! hire me!! hire me!!
i need money!!

i long for shopping!
i long for STARBUCKS that i THINK i have quit it. *oops*

i want a day trip!
alone? pair? group?
not important.

to melaka/kluang at least.
bring me there! take me around!







and ya readers, i do this a lot lately
bacause....
the girl in the mirror have no money to buy.

arggh!!


oh ya! BIG NEWS!!

COTTON ON IS IN JURONG POINT!!

so if u just found out from me, go shop go shop!!

wish me luck for the interview tomorrow morning.
i genuinely need the job! hahaha!!!

yan
*drifted away*

No comments:

Post a Comment