Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a date with myself

wednesday is ALSO my free day
so i arrange a date so as to make my free day meaningful =P

and my date was,
MYSELF!

this time,
i shop alone,
but i did meet up with muffin for lunch since we were both in town.
so i fulfilled my dreams of eating my all-time-favorite-pineapple-fried-rice and my another-all-time-favorite-rum-and-raisin-ice-cream
like the company, but kesian my wallet.
cuz it was my treat =P


the nobody-can-beat-fried-rice @ Ah Loy Thai, Shawl Tower, only $4.50
the side dish was mixed mushrooms that was also not bad but it was $5.00 with that portion. *bleeds*


muffin's fried kuey tiau @$4.50 too.


tom's palatte is a must have after thai food.

so it was shopping, shopping and shopping,
bugis, bugis and orchard.
satisfied!


i bought this


i heart the prints =)


2 out of 4

seriously i hate ppl doing this in the fitting room but since today is a weekday so nvm! no queue what! and i did buy ar! =P

after all these,
poket kering.
so i skipped my dinner.

WHAT?
no, i'm not rich.
my bursary belum masuk.
my pay belum datang.
but it's CNY!! WHO CARES!!! HAHA!
and about half of the stuffs i bought are not for myself =( *again*

bugis was too busy while orchard was too pretty (:


a random shot while i was waiting for the green man-
The Singapore National Library

shop alone is not lonely at all.
of course i wish that i could have lunch/dinner with ppl i like
sometimes meeting up with your loves/besties are amazing aint it?
the end.


fb naik gila i am so happy.
cuz there is now one less icon for me to click already! yeay!!

yan
*btw, home is 8 days away from now!*

6 comments:

  1. friend, i cant even masuk fb how 2 copy ur status? what's urs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eh... our fried-pineapple-rice oso niceeeeeeee k!!!
    hahahahhaha...

    so, is there any present for me after that shooping? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh i went to hunt for your t shirts loh. u see the recycle boys one. that one got no nice one.. i mean that brand.. the rest.. not very nice also. we msn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please la u first day know me ar? fake one lar. still very fat haha! T.T

    ReplyDelete