Thursday, March 18, 2010

coincidence?

Scene 1:
venue: CSKL 12, S4
time: ~2.10pm

Note: Itou = my japanese teacher 伊藤先生

Itou: Contact lens をかけますか。  (Do you wear contact lens?)
Me: いいえ、かけません。 (No, I don't.)
Itou: ええ。。。 (EH????? [with the japanese look and slang.])
Class: ええ。。。 (EH????????? [immitating the japanese look and slang.])
Itou: 眼がいいですか。 (Is you eye sight good?)
Me: あの。。。はい。 (Err... Yes?? [feeling awkward.])
Itou: えええ。。。 (EH????? [with the japanese look and slang.])
Me: はいはい。 (Yes, yes. [shy])
Itou: 両親は眼がいいですか。 (Do your parents have perfect eyesight?)
Me: ん。。はい。 (Emm.. Yes.)
Itou: ええええ。。。 (EH????? [with the japanese look and slang.])
Class: えええええ。。。 (EH????????? [immitating the japanese look and slang.])

Then the whole class trying to look at my eyes and see whether I tell a lie.

Right after my japanese class, i rushed for my econs tutorial lesson. and since i was of 5 mins late, i sat myself on one of the seats at the last row. even though there are 2 tall students in front of me, i could see the words projected on the white board clearly. so I didn't bother to change place. this happens when i start copying the answers from the board.

Scene 2:
Venue: TR 100
Time: ~2.35pm

the lecturer walks towards me, bending down and ask:

Teacher: Can you see from here?
Me: Err.. Yes?
The girl beside me: Yes, yes.
Teacher: (looking at the girl beside me) Ya, i know you can see but i don't think you (me) can see from here.

i look at the girl beside me and wonder, is it because she is wearing a specs? or he wants to say that i am too short? then the lecturer bend down and try to look at the board from where i sit.

Teacher: (acting like a hip hop singer with that kind of hand) OH, I cannot see from here.
Me: ..........

Ok, i don't really know is he praising my good eyesight too? or is he trying to say anything bad?

anyway, the story of the day is, i started to feel proud with my eyesight. (: sometimes i do feel weak or tiredness on my eyes but yet, i think i am lucky compared to people of my age. I mean ONLY in this eyesight matter. (: thank god, thanks mum and dad. HAHA!


the 2 scenarios above reminded me of a friend who was trying to take out my lens by not believing me saying that i dont wear a specs/lens. LOL!

yan
*good eyesight or serious eye bags? you choose?*

4 comments:

  1. good eyesight or serious eye bags??huh?got ppl will choose serious eye bag meh!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA .yaloh. i think i didn't use my brain last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay it yan...ppl's said, if u not wear spec b4 26...u won wear spec forever..except lao hua la...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ok ok. i will try to jaga.

    ReplyDelete