Saturday, March 6, 2010

i feed my skin too!

finally i started investing on my skin. my eyes seriously need good care :( ARGH! i am aging!!


the food for my skin


salmon eye care product. please. you both must work hard to cure my eyes!


nail polish to top up my total expenditure in order to get myself a free membership


black sugar gift pack for free


and 1 foaming cleanser + 1 mask + 1 toner + 1 moisturizer (FOC)

wallet bleeding. but i take it as a long term investment. and treat it as a reward for working in AAO? whatever. please. feed my skin! you guys must work okay?

yan
*stress begins now!*

2 comments:

  1. wahhhhhhhh... finally!!! aging lady~~
    hahahaha... but i tot u wan sponsor for that...
    y?? cannot wait d??? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaloh. my eyes there dry liao. and very black. i very worry liao. if i wait til i go bk penang, it will be august liao. later u see panda not ying yan hahhaha!

    ReplyDelete