Sunday, April 18, 2010

monday blue

if u realize,
i've been chion-ing at lee wee nam library / hall 8 study room / hall 10 study room since 2 or 3 weeks ago.
that's so not ying yan right?

it's not that i wanna piah to first class ( which i'm not even close to )
or i wanna avoid anything.
dont think too much.
i'm just stressed.
i am stressed.
seriously.

it's like the 6th final exams i've sat since i stepped into ntu
scary.
every exams are haunting me.

i can tell you loudly that i am catching up my weekly work pretty fine this semester,
not to forget my 16 AUs of classes and 8 hours of work per week.
i think i utilized my time quite well and managed to play hard too.
(i syiok sendiri but i am happy ♥ )

if u wanna tell me that i look slack or u think i have been playing too much
i dont care.
at least i know what i am doing.
and i know jogging and spending time talking to friends everyday have now become my destressing act.
glad to have a daily routine like this but i miss sleeping.
as in. sleeping sweetly.

tomorrow is monday
scary monday that i am going to tense from 9am til 5pm.
i know why.

off to study room now.
12am sharp.

yan
*give me your hand*

2 comments: