Tuesday, September 22, 2009

after i lock myself in the jungle for too long

yummmmmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

i had the best AGLOI OLIO in my life!!! it was really really really awesome!!


the "Seafood Aglio Olio"

see? ain't it cute? the scallop was soooooooooooo JUICY!!! omg im hungry already! go try people GO!! it's from TCC. haha.. have you tried it before? im a super big fan for aglio olio now. drop me a suggestion of where to get a nice one, kay? be it at penang or spore =)

we went to the outlet located at Millenia Walk. and after getting bore of chit chatting, someone drew this on my head =(


and this is the someone.


ya she had something like a sandwich. i didnt try cuz she didnt give me her share.


the "Shrooms 'N' Cheese Sandwich"

and the drinks:


the on on the left is my "Rum and Racing with Golden Rum"- the special of the month in conjunction with the F1 something that was happened last weekend in town (i guess. sorry im not sure). and the cutie on the right is her Caramel Azuki Frappe.

what makes the late lunch more interesting was, we got two slices of their gourmet cakes for free!


weeee!!! these are our prizes for the "scratch and win" contest! how fantastic! and they made our dinner last night. =)

yes, i spent yesterday. not as much as i have expected since i know i haven't been really shop for any new stuffs recently. i remember i told myself to manage my money wisely and yes, i did it! with budget spending that is enough to make me happy (:


i bought a pair of sandals and a pair of flip-flop since there are sales in the city.

talking about new stuffs, let me end the post with a thank-you note to 3 of my friends in ntu. the dedications really made my day =)


the white cloth is the "I *heart* MSA" t-shirt from my event's chairperson- gwou shio .


and now i can see full moon everyday! :) thank you, mei ying for the cute bottle. and thanks piao for the cd.

have a enjoyable mooncake festival, everyone!

yan
*home.. im coming!*


3 comments:

  1. this is so so much better!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah:)
    welcome to BLOGSPOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what time did you post this? so many typos!! :P
    you even spelled your chair person's name wrongly!! OMG!! he's GWO SHIOU!!
    and the first line already got typo.. it's AGLIO (not agloi)!!
    and the error repeats by itself every here and there! :P

    btw isnt the drawing pweety, bumble bee? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @carolahc87: where else got typo wor? i only see i wrong "aglio" leh..chairperson's name can cs lar.. =P

    @judy: i am honored! =)

    ReplyDelete