Monday, November 16, 2009

abulalalalala..

warning: first part is rubbish so it belongs to "dustbin" while the second part is not and belong to "new stuff" =)

i feel like bloggin. i am very sien!!

you know, i have just used my 2.5 hours to finish up my TUTORIAL ONE!

*YA ALLAH*

so ok, blog. i wanna blog about.................................. ok nothing to blog about! concentrate, lim ying yan!! start your TUTORIAL TWO noooooooooow! arggh... 2 only !!! ok actually i am done with 7 to 10. HAHAHA~! WHAT'S SO FUNNY!!!!

grrrr.......

so, something to share. NEW STUFF NEW STUFF!! to my dearest lappy!! congrats!! im gonna announce that

I AM USING WINDOWS 7 RIGHT NOW!


credtits to MR. CHEAH WEI SHIN

(nah, you ask me to caps lock it and print screen to my blog one ha! i give u free gift: i bold it too!)

ya, after using for about 5 days, i find that this OS is really wonderful. at least, oh i mean it is obviously better than vista (: go try people!

yan
*focus...concentrate...whatever!*


5 comments:

  1. wey... i want oso...
    when ur fren comes bec??
    ask him 2 install for me plz...
    wahahaha... ciplak oso accepted!!! wahahaha

    AND!!!!!!!! STUDY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~! he charge installation fee RM500 per computer one. u pay me first have to bring back to pay him deposit in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm, very good!! So ur RM500 u wanna pay me in RM or SGD?? Or u wanan treat me 500 meals i oso ok. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh u are not supposed to voice out here!! shh!! i will give me RM5 as commition. shhh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. forget it.. den i'll get other cheaper service.. hahaha
    u both.. no nid 2'sa fa chiong' here...
    ok ok!! wana deny?! who cares?? lolxxx

    ReplyDelete