Thursday, November 12, 2009

an eye-swelling day

imma MIA for a while. i hope that i can do it. but other than that i think i will still be blogging.

*LOL*

wish me luck for my oral test later!

and on another note,
i feel.... so weird.

so weird to be not pampered.
it is aching to be left out.

on a happier note, you should read what my roomie blogged about her bday. she thanks me like really a thousand times. and i must say that YOU ARE WELCOME! cuz u made my day too! ya only "day". i ended my day with a da-bao-ed old town nasi lemak that night. pity me =(

maybe "somebody" is right, i am left with no friends. only my roomie. haha! whatever you want to say, go ahead! and i am telling you now that I DONT CARE!

will update soon i guess. i got too much to blog about.

yan
*i chose it, i live with it*

1 comment: