Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the process

Officially shifted to hall 1. and have been staying here since 2 weeks ago.
hall 1 is not as bad as i thought but i have only 2 concern:

1. ants
2. hot

some photos to show u the process.




not all are mine. i used 1 day to pack everything. proud!





sorry pw, i din want to include u in my pretty pictures. but u were there so no choice =P and btw, empty book rack =(

emo. i missed the aircond room already =((((((((




our room in hall 1 (before unpacking)




the emo corridor


the emo night view from my room


our shared toilet with the neighbour next door. apparently NEIGHBOURS.


quite nice to have an attached toilet actually




new roomie




it's not as messy as u see here actually. =D



browsing through the photos just now make me miss some of the stuff i threw away before shifted to hall one.


my printer. T.T


calculus text book


the form 6 math notes that reminds me of everything

yan
*it was not my day*

No comments:

Post a Comment