Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the iip

iip stands for industrial internship programme.

btw, i think i sound bitchy in my blog posts. as in posts that i am updating today. i dont know. i am not having a very good mood but i just thought of uploading some of the photos.

i understand privacy. i know some of the things are not supposed to disclose in fb. so. make some room for my mou liu photos that u might or might not want to see i dont care.

=(


the shoes that make me emo almost everyday


this is in one of my job scope






i like the colours


my table


my table 2

apparently the whole room is mine. i am free to use anywhere of the room so i use everywhere of the room.

working at MT is actually fun. short working hours according the my friends but i have to work at home. and working on weekends is not fun at all! i dont get to sit in an air cond room for the whole day. most of the time i need to travel to different places to meet different people like students, educators, clients etc.

sometimes my schedule is too flexible that i can work for 11.5 hours on monday, off day one tuesday. 9.5 hours everday from tmr till sunday! yes. i dont have my holiday for wesak. ARGH!!

i just wanna do whatever i wanna do on my off day! and other than that, i think i kinda enjoy my work there. they are treating me very good (thus far)

let's hope that i get to learn more from here and get to meet more awesome people. 2 weeks over. 10 more weeks to go (:

yan
*better after talking*

No comments:

Post a Comment