Tuesday, May 25, 2010

lalala~


the day that i dont look like myself (:
but i like myself looking like that. ((:

credit to pw for the make up and "patterns"

i accepted the fact that i look dull and ugly without dressing up since last exam period. so here i go as a different me !




as usual. some illegal photo shooting in the fitting room. think i picked up this bad habit.
and btw, the fitting room in pull and bear, ion orchard is this big =D


i like this top from zara. $9.90 if im not mistaken. but it was too transparent.


something that i dont think i will wear so i didnt get


i will get this skirt when i get my pay! i swear!! and the top when mango put this under sales item! I SWEAR!!



it was an awesome day as i went down to skin food jp to collect my complimentary gifts after they delayed my membership card. i didn't buy anything after the eye cream though. so i think they give me more that what i expected already. thanks, skin food! (:


these are what they gave me. crazy right? haha!

i tried the body shampoo. err.. i would say, body shop is better. while the garlic serum is not suitable for my skin. a bit disappointed.

besides all that, the rest of the products are awesome. dont worry. i wont spend my money on these products in singapore. it is overpriced here. BUT BUT! i will remember to ask my friend to buy for me if anyone of them are going to korea! *fingers crossed*


and that makes my collection of skin food PRODUCTS and SAMPLES to date.

yan
*money can't buy u happiness, but it can buy u things that will make u happy!*
[quoted from pw]

2 comments: