Saturday, May 29, 2010

work and work and work

i really need a vacation!

a day off is enough for me at the moment.
working during the long weekend is not fun at all. seeing people around me go off for trips, for vacation, for shopping, for slacking session at home really make me jealous jealous and just jealous. my schedule this week is

to wake up at 8
killing 1 hour mrt journey
freeze in the foyer
grab a sucky packed lunch
talk/explain/crap
quick dinner
another killing mrt journey
then sleep.

full stop.
no entertainment. no life :(
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((



am now sick with long pants! i want to wear my shorts! my casual young wear! a cap on my head! and SLIPPERS!!! haha!



browsing through photos in fb makes me have the urge to go for a vacation. a short road trip is enough. i need to sit down by the beach. chill. and snap snap snap!



ARGH! snap?! i have to repair my camera first. oh no...

think my to-do-list-for-the-holiday is getting longer and longer. i dont care. i wanna enjoy! i wanna explore!! =D

so let me list down some of the places to visit first:

1. BINTAN!!!!
2. Melaka
3. Sentosa

4. timbre
5. The Ice-Cream Gallery
6. bedok hawker centre
7. picnic
8. good/yummilicious BREAKFAST



9. etcetc!!

WOW!! HUNGRY!!!


yan

*and the list goes on*

(pictures taken from tumblr.com)

2 comments: